Monday, June 8, 2009

The overwhelming truth....

Why is the reason Im told to stay, the same reason that sent you away? Im just an old fashioned girl, cracking oysters hoping for a pearl.
Photobucket


With my heart on my sleeve and my shirt on the floor
Please watch your step if you walk out that door
Its sad to say but I already let you in this far...
I refuse to sit and just wish on my luck starts.
They can't help me now,
It is way too late
This one will be played out by the hands of fate.
It was just a date... was it just a date....?

Im just a good girl, wanting you to be my good man
Holding on to what I believe, but unsure where to stand
Don't run away...at least not today
All I want is for you to stay....

Stupid fucking country songs
Make me not understand where I went wrong.
"Here comes goodbye", and "he ain't the leavin kind"
Keep playing over in the back of my mind.
Wishin this record was broken like my hope and pride...
Hey, fuck it! I really like you I have nothing at all to hide.
Its easy to be afraid, even easier to run away
But I refuse to let fear run my life and that will started yesterday.
I can take a bit of rejection
I can understand if I'm just not your kind a girl
Please don't just leave me wondering
Say good bye or lets give it another whirl?

Im just a good girl, wanting you to be my good man
Holding on to what I believe, but unsure where to stand
Don't run away...at least not today
Just for me...wont you stay....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think.... be as blunt, honest, free as you see fit! xo
Blessings
Nichole