Wednesday, July 29, 2009

man of my dreams....

There was this dream I had, and I do believe it was you.... that kicked down the walls in my heart and made everything around me blue.... Thanks to you....no, thanks to me.
I can see how superficial my old intentions must have seemed.... and as much as I explain, rotten is how it will be deemed.... this I know...kinda blows....
I lied, I cheated, I think I may have stole, more than I could ever repair to again make this existence whole.....Im sorry....so sorry....
Learning every day, how to treat you right, still knowing it doesn't matter much because all I can gain is insight....no more fights...truth in the light. I was wrong.
All of you.
This is for the Irish love that I left at wayside, knowing damn well I the universe wanted our worlds to collide.... you ever coming back?
And the man who I knew I never should have dated.... he wasn't stable enough and had to be sedated....I was ignorant enough to have waited.
The boy with the green thumb, for his marry jane and his money.... never should have followed you... but I decided that Id make a better dummy....cant believe I still loved you
The boy with the bug, and the ex-wifey to match.... I wish I were older then, I might have seen you as a catch....to little too late.
The nicest guy in the world.... love you to this day... there isnt a single bad word of you I could say....wish things could have ended up another way but you deserve better....I get it now.
And a future dream love, waiting for your attention, not to mention the love intervention. Come find me.,,,, I think you see me.
xo

1 comment:

I want to hear what you think.... be as blunt, honest, free as you see fit! xo
Blessings
Nichole