Monday, July 6, 2009

Humbled at Heart....

There I was, sitting alone on the corner or romance and fallacy wondering how I got there and which road I was going to take out of this empathetic existence. The moments and days of resenting lack of success and failed loves were fading and I began to recognize that no matter how hard I try to manipulate a situation if it isn't in the energy of the universe, it isn't worth my energy.

In reality I have always known in my heart..but due to a resistance in my own head and emotional rebellion against the comfortable and went the route of the painful. So now it is just up to me to take the conscious recognition of my addiction to dangerous and unrealistic boys and find a way to embrace comfort..... The endurance my heart has already had to prove to the world existed may not last as long as once predicted and that humbles me. I am begining to understand the beauty is simplicity. Resilience is a gift from the heavens and the ability to appreciate it is a gift from my grandfather and my only hope is to love again unconditionally. Changing ever changing, and begining to understand the blessings given in the simple joys of life rather than the grand gestures. Jah will find you in the details.....


Live and let live....just the same as we live and let die.... LOVE.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are going through changes. Love pain is the worst. Every day isn't a sunny day. Good and bad walk side by side. I always like the analogy : love is liken to a rose, a beautiful flower to behold, but watch out for it's thorny stem......nick

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you think.... be as blunt, honest, free as you see fit! xo
Blessings
Nichole