Monday, April 13, 2009

S.o.S.

I once had this friend....I thought it was her
But lately a memory is all I have left to infer
My mind has been blown, and confused just the same
But I am pretty sure, I can take half the blame
Dictation and finger pointing has never been a great success
But now that I see it, I want to clean up this mess
Your too stubborn to admit fault of the milk on the floor
I try to mop it up, but you just spill some more
I know I helped break the glass, but there is room for repair
Ignoring that there is a issue, feels a little unfair
Loneliness will soon come, if no attention is paid
To the terrible friend this situation has made
People care, and want to help where they can
And everyone wonders how this ever began
Inches away from indifference, and miles from fine
Waiting here for you to find the time.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think.... be as blunt, honest, free as you see fit! xo
Blessings
Nichole