Friday, March 6, 2009

Bruises, bunnies or bitches?

............I have to let go, every now and then...holding on was why it died in the first place. "The bunnies George... the bunnies... YOU KILLED THE BUNNY LENNY!" The selfish nature of my adolescents bled over into my adulthood and caused such a chaotic confusion in my mind that I, for a brief lifetime, had no idea why I was so lost. I blamed the people, places, and everything I could for my lack of conviction. I hurt those I loved the most because my life had been based from fiction. I lived on the other side of the rainbow and almost forgot about the tornado that just ruined my history. When Im not honest to myself I render my heart useless. Every choice that I make is a choice between a grievance and a miracle. I relinquish all regret and resentment and I chose that miracle. I hadn't let go of my thoughts of being owed, still believing that I was special and no one understood, I still thought I knew it all, I could do it by myself, and that I could actually change him, her, them.... Then I woke... saw my delusion...witnessed my pride over ride my heart...watched my own desires cover the needs of those around me and I exploded. This world was made with more than just me on it to learn, explore, question, and adapt... no matter where I go, there I am, all of the answers are out there and the questions to match...but just because I can tap into the energy doesn't mean that I understand, nor does it mean that I will ever fully understand. I must keep asking questions, loving with all of my heart, living my life based on the journey and NOT the destination... because its the yellow brick road where Dorothy found her life long friends... not in the emerald city! Love and Blessings
xo
Nichole Evelyn West....

nothing more nothing less....Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think.... be as blunt, honest, free as you see fit! xo
Blessings
Nichole