Monday, March 30, 2009

3rd times a charm?

Photobucket

So the more that I look at the whole situation the more I am able to accept full responsibility ... I see now that the loss I have acquired is nothing more than a direct result of my own neglect and self absorption. There are many reasons to blame those around me for my own unhappiness but in reality I am the only one to point at. And that is not to say that people haven't wronged me along the way or completely disregarded the fact that I was a human being at all; however, there is no individual or moment that is responsible for my reactions and actions...only I am.
Every person plays a very specific role in my life on the shaping of who I am....but it is up to me who I chose to keep around to sculpt my existence. Recently I was faced with a really strange reality....my childhood friends all grow and become their own people and sometimes those people they become, are not the people who I would chose to be friends with today. Or a man who I thought I could love forever has changed in such a way that I could not imagine more than 6 minutes with this person, but I am still in love with his soul. So at that point it is a choice we must make do we continue to beat our own heads against walls just because we want to be friends, or lovers with someone or do we accept the truth of the matter that we have just grown apart? And at what point do I actually see it? When do I get off of my high horse and see that the me who I have become has many of the same views looking back? Live and let live...and every now and then its just smarter to walk away.
Love is an option, those you love a priority, Friends want the best for you, true friends want to help, life is too short to try and force love into forever and too long not to give at least 3 good chances....but if you fail all three times.... It might be time to move on

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you think.... be as blunt, honest, free as you see fit! xo
Blessings
Nichole